OMERAD offers faculty development for volunteer faculty to accommodate various needs.
- On site at our MSU Community Hospital
- Customized to department
- Three sessions total — monthly inquiry-based workshops with opportunity to apply ideas into practice between sessions
- Clinician educators learn, practice, and analyze their teaching with support and feedback
- On MSU Campus (Grand Rapids or East Lansing)
- Individual Clinicians sign up for one-day workshops
Faculty Development Topics
- Giving and Receiving Productive Feedback for Learning
- Responding to and Delivering Difficult Feedback
- Blending Technology and Education for Enhanced Learning
- Scaffolding and Questioning in Developing Clinical Reasoning
- Coaching/Mentoring in the Moment (One Minute Preceptor)
CME credits can be available
Discounted Rates and Priority Registration for MSU-CHM Affiliated Physicians.
Contact Dr. Randi Stanulis for more information email@example.com