- OOMPA: Five Easy Ideas for Structuring a Lesson
This short newsletter article presents five themes you need to bear in mind when structuring a lesson: objectives, overview, motivation, prerequisites, and agenda.
- Behavioral Objectives and How to Write Them
This webpage from the College of Medicine at Florida State University thoroughly discussed behavioral objectives from definitions and domains, different instructional design models, examples, and how to write them.
- Tips for Planning and Delivering a Presentation
This article discussed components that should be covered in different stages of a presentation: introduction, body, and closing.
- Cognitive Load Theory in Health Professional Education: Design Principles and Strategies
- Twelve Tips for Creating Effective Teaching Videos
On this page you will find some of the important strategies you can adopt when creating your teaching videos.